Membership in the Florissant Heights Owners Association provides several benefits including:
- Use of the Warming Hut including its kitchen and barbeque facilities for personal occasions.
- Use of the three ponds for fishing, picnicing, ice skating, etc. Sorry, no swimming or boating.
- Special invitation to the FHOA parties at Halloween and in the winter/spring.
- Voting rights at the summer meeting/picnic.
- Fishing (the ponds are stocked every year and no licenses are required.) There is a three fish per day limit and the fishing is restricted to members and their guests only. There is a fishing patrol composed of FHOA members that checks the membership of people fishing to ensure that the rules listed above are followed.
In addition, the common areas of the subdivision add to your property values whether you use them or not. And the Association represents the concerns of the residents at the local Teller County Alliance of Property Owners Associations. That group works to make Teller County a better place to live.
All this for $40.00 a year.
To become a member of the Florissant Heights Owners Association is quite easy. The dues are $40 per year, and can be mailed to our Post Office Box at Florissant Heights, P.O.Box 68, Florissant, Colorado,80816. You'll get a membership card by return mail, which will entitle you to all the amenities of the organization. And we welcome every new member, no matter how long you've lived with us in our prestine neighborhood!